At Universal Design & Construction Management, LLC, we take care to provide our customers high quality services personalized for their unique needs, including:
• Initial Site Investigation and Feasibility Studies
Assist the owner in evaluating the feasibility and suitability of a site for a particular development
concept; perform technical and economic analysis.
• Expediting Building Permits
Filing building permit applications in the Nassau, Suffolk and New York City area.
• Zoning and Building Code Consulting
Review property information including, zoning codes, use type, building codes, city and village codes.
• Environmental and other Regulatory Approval
Coordinate and assist the owner with the regulatory review process at the local, state, and federal
• Construction Management
Construction Management of both small and large scale projects.
• Securing Building Permits
• Planning Board Presentations
• Zoning and Variance Preparation
• Clearing Violations
• Drafting plans for other Architects, engineers or direct work for
Vladimir Constant, PE - Professional engineer - Partner of Universal Design.
• Research Building Department Records and Compare with on site conditions.
• Facilities Design & Fiscal Consultant
• Construction Cost Estimators, Construction Budget & Report Writers.
• Building Department Research & Site Comparison Reports
Our staff members are professional, courteous and efficient.